It's so fucking hard to let go

SAM_7567

I've been waiting for the right time
To tell you how I feel.
Know I try to tell you that I need you.
Here I am without you.
I feel so lost but what can I do?
'Cause I know this love seems real
But I don't know how to feel.
We say goodbye in the pouring rain
                                                    And I break down as you walk away.
                                                                        Stay, stay.
                                                      'Cause all this time I felt this way
                                                 But I could never find the words to say
                                                                        Stay, stay.

                                                          Alright, everything is alright
                                                              Since you came along
                                                                   And before you
                                                            I had nowhere to run to
                                                               Nothing to hold on to
                                                        I came so close to giving it up.
                                                           And I wonder if you know
                                                          How it feels to let you go?

                                                  You say goodbye in the pouring rain
                                                 And I break down as you walk away.
                                                                      Stay, stay.
                                                    'Cause all this time I felt this way
                                                 But I could never find the words to say
                                                                      Stay, stay.

                                                           So you change your mind
                                                              And say you're mine.
                                                               Don't leave tonight
                                                                          Stay.

Ei kommentteja: